Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let's PARTY!

Ok, I just came back for the GREATEST party ever! It was at CR's house. K, B, CR (of course!), M, G, L, and CN. Right when I got there, everyone that was there, G was still coming, piled into the bathroom. We tried to surprise G. That didn't work out well. Everyone was yelling, turning the lights on and off, oh, it was a nightmare. Then G walks in and says, "Hi. What did I miss?" I started laughing. We went into CR's living room and picked out a movie. It was called, Imagine That. It was great! Well, for what I watched. Everyone was screaming, laughing, pointing, you name it! L and I were the only people who were TRYING to watch the movie. It was an 1hr and 47min. long. During the movie, we ate pizza, then after, candy sushi that K brought in. When it was done, we all played American Idol. I was Simon, and only 3 of the 6 made it. Then I got a turn. I sang Fireflies, and it was great. M, who took place as Simon, thought it was the best of the season so far! :) I got the Golden Ticket, and K and B were my mom and little sis who wanted to meet the judges SO badly. We all screamed! I was part of the 3 that made it out of the 6. K met the judges, and got their autographs.Then CR sang an awesome song. I forgot what it was called! Oh yeah.... Um.... I really forgot! That was the end of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment