Sunday, February 27, 2011

Knitting Forever, back in!

I was looking at my posts, and I thought, Why is this called Knitting Forever if I never write about knitting? Well, that led to me looking around at all other knitting blogs. They really set a good example for me. like Yarn Harlot. They inspired me. It's a new year, 2011. Never look at my old posts. They're baaaad. I am going to focus on writing my knitting in here and my life in my notebooks. It's Sunday, a perfect day to spend all my time here.
I might not get to everything everyday, but I will do my best to catch you up. I have 2 instruments, soccer and softball, homework, surprise surprise a social life, and The Laundry News to keep me busy.
From this day on, this is a Knitting blog. :)
I wanted to give this post specialty, so my next post will be about Knitting. (I don't know why, but I want to make knitting with a capital K every time. Traditions, tradtions. Must start them now...)
Your Crazy Knitting Friend
KnittyAppleJuice
P.S. Another tradition! (You wonder why my friends call me CRAZY!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment