Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sorry.....

I am soooo bored right now! I keep forgetting to post! I don't have anything too exciting to reveal... I cannot wait until September 1st!!!!! I can't believe I am going to be in 5th grade! We're going to rule the school! (Too many exclaimation points...) Here's some interesting info. My elemetary school goes from 4k-5th grade. Then my middle school goes from 6th grade-8th grade. Then my high school goes from 9th grade-12th grade. The thing is I'm a walking distance away from each school! I can bike to my middle school... Umm..... I have nothing else to say, I guess...

2 comments:

  1. You could always go clean your room, empty the dishwasher, take the dogs outside...

    Yep I'm your Mom, I can come up with plenty of ideas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgh.... I didn't mean THOSE types of things...

    ReplyDelete