Friday, January 29, 2010

I didn't keep my promise

I didn't. I was busy. I'll fill it in, tho.
(Yesterday)
-I got up at 6 (because of Early Orchestra)
-I went to school at 7:20 pm
-(School's classes. I only have an hour until I go somewhere. Keep reading!)
-Mom picked me and V. up after school, 3.
-I went on Rav.
-Called some people and sold Girl Scout cookies. My grand total was... 163! Last year I got 186. :( Maybe it's because of economy these days. I'll try harder next year!
-I did my homework.
-I ate Tortellini.
-Violin played.
-Sleep.
(Today)
-I woke up at 7.
-Took a shower. (I try to take one everyday. That doesn't work...)
-G and G came today, since my dad's still getting better.
-I ate Scrambled Eggs. When my dad is well, I usually get oatmeal. If I'm lucky, I get Scrambled Eggs.
-Went to school at 8.
-(School.)
-I stayed after school until 3:30 pm. I talked with my friend, B. I am going to call her soon.
-I came home and watch some Solitary 3.0 until the bad point happened. I'd rather not say... Then I turned of TV
-I went on computer and went on Rav.
-I wrote this post.
Future Updates
At 6 o'clock, I am going to C's house and having a movie party!!!!! I am excited... :)
Bye!!!
P.s. I'll make a new post just about the party!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment