Tuesday, January 26, 2010

By the way...

By the way, I will now start trying to blog every day. Today...
-I got up
-My grandparents came because my dad was having a surgery on his knee. His ACL tore.
-Grandpa hm... what should I call him... A. made breakfast. Mm.. French Toast! My fave...
-I went to school at 8:00 am with my sis, V.
-(explaining school classes would take WAY too long.)
-At 3:00 pm, my mom drove me home.
-I watched Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman.
-
I went upstairs to my room to work on homework.
-I played my violin.
-My friend C. called me and invited me to her movie party.
-I finished my homework.
-I came downstairs and went on Ravelry
-I started writing this blog post.
There you have it! That was my day.
Other then that, I think I am good. Oh, yeah... I almost forgot... I started a new project today. It's going to be a scarf of all of my leftover yarns. Or just the red... I'm not sure... I'll decide later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment